- [Girls] Hi guys. - It's Jordan, and today I'm here with my sister, Audrey. - From AllAroundAudrey. - So check out her channel. And today, we're gonna be doing the Oreo Roulette Challenge.
So basically, how this challenge works, is we have some Oreos on this plate right here as you can see, and all of these condiments that you can find, including bacon and all this grossness. Some of these have these things in 'em. So if we can-- - Half of 'em do. - Yeah, half of these cookies have one of these things in 'em.
So if get the one with the stuff inside, it's not gonna be good. It's gonna be gross. It's kinda like the Cupcake Sriracha Challenge, just with tons of different stuff in Oreos. So, let's see which one of us wins this Oreo Roulette Challenge. - Ready? - One, two, three pay by phone online casino Canada.
- Can we get water? (upbeat music ) - Your turn. (groaning) - [Woman] You have to eat it, too. - I have to eat it? Garlic and mint do not go together.
I got garlic in my mint one. - I got nothing. Mine's a little bit squishy.
- I got, I picked out a fruit-flavored one. - I picked out a chocolate and vanilla one. So, let's take a bite. - Mm, nothing's in mine, oh wait.
- Nothing's in mine. - What's that bump? Okay, nothing's in it. - Nothing's in mine. Thought mine was gonna be bad.
The score is two to one. Audrey just picked up her Oreo, and apparently it's got Sriracha in it, so she's freaking out. - Choose this one. Two, one... Take a bite.
(laughing) Big! (gurgling) Chew it. (laughing) So far, three for me. Two, one for Audrey. - Two, one? - Three.
Three to one. I picked up this cookie and the top flew off and I saw. - Okay, mine's mint.
- Pepech, yum. - Pepech. - Two. Oh, not on a cookie. Not on a cookie, ew!
- Not on a cookie. - Spicy, are you sure that's not Sriracha? - Or is it this one? - It's red. Okay, so it turns out that when Audrey said that she got Sriracha in her one cookie-- - I got ketchup.
- It was really ketchup, and this cookie's Sriracha, 'cause it kinda burned my mouth and tasted like peppers. One of out these five cookies are good. Audrey, may the odds be ever in your favor. - I hate this. I hate your eating challenges, they're so gross.
- I picked my cookie. - This is gonna have something in it. That's oyster! (laughing) - Ready? One, one, two, three.
- Ew. - It's good. So there was actually two on the last round. I got one of the good cookies, so there's only one, out of these four cookies, one of them is good. So, Audrey's going first. - Oh, yes.
I knew it wasn't this one, 'cause I got a good one - Please give me bacon. of that kind. - Okay, so, Audrey just cheated and checked her cookie. - Mine's good.
Well, I picked it up and it kind of came off. - So, berry. - Berrylicious, birthday cake, or- - A berrylicious, a birthday cake, or a vanilla. This one's squishy. - No, you can't, you touched it. - [Woman] That's yours now.
- You get the Ranch. - It's Ranch! (grumbles) - I hate Ranch. - That was good.
Ranch is out of the picture. Now it's down to mustard and I want this. - The after taste, though. - Yes!
- It's moving again. - Mine's the bacon. - Ew, that looks gross. - Can I just show 'em? This is the bacon cookie.
That's kinda gross, but I think it'll be better than the mustard. - I didn't get any mustard. - This bacon one is weird with birthday cake. - Okay, it's a good thing that the berry covers up most of the mustard.
- Bacon is chewy. - Yeah. - Minty. ( girls burping) - Alright guys, so that is all for this video. Make sure you comment down below, what are some more challenges that you would like to see.
- Follow us on our social medias, AllAroundAudrey, JustJordan33. And we'll see you guys next week. - Bye!